Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kecik! 31

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was going to be the punchline of the 'Knock Knock' comic, purely as a comment on how hard I found it to make a decent knock knock joke out of 'Kecik', until I realised that knock knock jokes don't have to rhyme. So I made this comic as well. Frankly I have no idea if you can make a decent limerick out of 'kecik', and I didn't try.

For anyone who doesn't get it, orange is one of the few English words - indeed, probably the most obvious example - that are reputed to have no rhyme. 'Door hinge' as a rhyme is Wikipedia's idea, not mine. I'm tempted to add to this page - I can speak sensibly on the subject of rhyme in Aramaic.

FIRST _ _ _ PREVIOUS _ _ _ NEXT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home