Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Comic status

48? I could have sworn I was up to 49...

Anyways, I got a LOT of ideas for the comic but they need

- Yvy to pose for some photos

- me to have time to do them.

I got home from work tonight to find that the agency (fuck them) had rung to leave messages to say that my 9am start had been changed to a 6am start. I got home from work at 10:30pm, and still had to pack and post the CMF for the KotB beta. So not surprisingly I am rather tired, and not happy. They could have contacted me at work - my work uses that agency and they know where to find me. They knew I didn't want to work tomorrow but had agreed to do the 9am thing as a favour. I have a lot of IMPORTANT shit to do tomorrow, including a phonecall to stave off some creditors and also my tax return (due 31/10 here in Oz) so I don't appreciate any of this. But they still screwed me.

So unfortunately the comic has to take a back seat. But it WILL be back soon, and in force.

2 Comments:

At 3:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak!! no kecik today kah??? daddy's got alot of shitting to do today hah!!!

 
At 6:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol busy la he.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home