Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Kecik! 65

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Irregular Webcomic, where-in getting sat on by a frog is a not-uncommon fate.

If I haven't mentioned this before, Irregular Webcomic is the inspiration for Kecik! Apart from the fact I am also a rabid Calvin and Hobbes fan (and an Australian) and a fan of latin, and lego, and trawling Wikipedia, and miniatures, and D&D, and Tolkein, and Star Wars... ok, everything about it except the physics - it was while reading Irregular Webcomic that I thought, "hey, this guy has no more artistic ability than I do! I could have made this comic!"

Thats when I decided to take the plunge and make Kecik! Not as funny, perhaps, but endlessly satisfying :-)

O and I will also mention that a guy I work with has an enormous stuffed green frog that gave me this idea, but I could never think of a way to get it over here to use (without appearing to take advantage of a guy in a wheelchair). Pity - it would have swamped Arianna and looked awesome.

FIRST _ _ _ PREVIOUS _ _ _ NEXT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home