Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Kecik! 16

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a nebelwerfer. Its seriously the first analogously grey thing I thought of when I saw those eyes, right after thinking "Kewl, my child is Numenorean".

Scary on both counts, I guess.

Anyways, Kecik's eyes are seriously grey - not sure if the pic conveys that (it had to be retouched for red-eye). Yvy told me all babies have grey eyes - I choose to ignore that and believe only mine has.

FIRST _ _ _ PREVIOUS _ _ _ NEXT

2 Comments:

At 8:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, hopefully they will stay that way! My eyes were almost purple when I was a baby but now they're just a lucky charms poop brown.

 
At 2:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now...kecik looks more like her dad except....her hair is in the right place!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home