Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Kecik! 53

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*sigh* another continuity error - obviously this pic of me (where I still have my beard) predates yesterday's comic. Its actually one of the 'ridiculous' ones I refered to at THIS comic. I had been attempting to affect a big cheesy grin and instead came up with this abomination... the lengths (and depths...) I go to just to amuse you people.

FIRST _ _ _ PREVIOUS _ _ _ NEXT

1 Comments:

At 11:53 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I changed my mind - these have to be the cutest.....but then, so were the ones from 51.... oh well, let me wallow in her cuteness, then...! Keep em' coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home