Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Comical Concerns

For those who don't know, I've been a bit ill lately and even missed a couple of days work (and had to curtail some of my casual stuff). But then since Yvy and I are also trying to buy a flat, this time off hasn't been all modding and comix - far from it, I've been extremely busy (sure as hell haven't been lying in bed recuperating).

Anyways, I have both a tutorial and a comic all ready to post but this site needs a bit of attention first and today is my 11-hour shift. Expect to see something or other here tomorrow, some 36 hours from now.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 pm, Blogger wombie said...

get well soon....
will wait patiently :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home