Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Latest

Winnings: $506

Did I mention I am abandoning the whole 'kitty' thing because I can't keep track of it? Anyway, passed $500 - yippee - though I had planned on spending the whole day at the club emptying their machines, and was there barely 1/2 an hour: I had dropped my car off to have a broken window thingy fixed (the little motor that makes it go up and down) and although they said it wouldn't b ready for many hours, I had barely left and wandered up to the nearest Leagues club when they rang and said it was ready. Didn't cost me anything (under warranty) but did knock about $100 off my planned winnings for the day! Do'h! Have to wait til after work tomorrow night.

Came home and there was a letter from the Archdiocese - a nice thick one. "WOOHOOOO!!!" thinks Ted, "its a letter about my dream job and its not a one page rejection letter!"

In fact, it was nothing to do with the job. Bugger.

Endarire's NPC script is, I believe, done 8^D But he has sent me a whole new version of the voice files, so I have to renumber them. Coupla hours, but not right now - gotta go back to work.

4 Comments:

At 6:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( sorry to hear abt that baby....but it's still early. ;)

 
At 3:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so u got spammed by da chuurch?

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger ShiningTed said...

Yes, yes I did.

 
At 11:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG L0L chuurch iz da spamz0rz!!!
(but seriasly im not surprized at all)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home