Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Whats going on

For anyone who is wondering what is going on with the lack of posts at this site, I have simply been a bit caught up with various things. I have several modding things that need my attention (none of which is progressing very fast, but all are being picked away at) including redoing the Thrommel encounter (the vampire is at least in the protos.tab now - not that there actually IS an encounter with a vampire, but he has to be there if you take my meaning), an overhaul of some voices for the Voice Pack and ongoing KotB stuff of course (just added a couple more character .mobs into it). And some stuff for Cujo that has been hanging over my head forever - haiyoolah! O yeah and trying to fix the damn node bug.

Also there is a bunch of real life stuff going including much overtime at work (we have been changing buildings and the place is a mess) and a need to basically decide the direction of my life sometime in the next week, apply for a couple jobs, enrol for a diploma, and generally get my shit together before my upcoming nuptials c. next August.

But I do have a tutorial thing lying around waiting for me to finish it, damn handly little gadget it is too. So should release that sometime in the next couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home