Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Two more days!

7-10 days delivery my ass!

Anyways, the ADSL is finally functional (it was connected with the long distance stuff and that is going) and the modem is at the post office waiting for me to head down Monday morning and grab it. So on Monday I will be back online on my own PC - wooohoooo!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! :)) Congrats, Ted, I'm glad you're finally able to use your own PC at full power.

We're all waiting for you back at the Circle of Eight!

- Agetian

 
At 1:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a lie! Co8 was attacked by North Korea and has been obliterated.

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger ShiningTed said...

You'd think so... but see next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home