Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Biggest Week of Ted's Life

Damn, what an ominous title that is! Anyways, one week to go to the release of the Demo.

Is this really my biggest week? Well, there was the 'get to Malaysia, get married, have honeymoon' week - that was a big one. But Yvy did most of the work there.

There was the week Yvy was in hopsital during and after the birth of Arianna - ok, Yvy did most of the work that week too. ;-)

This week, I have just signed a contract to buy our first house. I have to come up with the deposit in 10 days, and the stockmarket has just crashed as you all know (bugger). I have to organise conveyancing, inspections, and all that crap. I have to book the church for Arianna's baptism and get her a passport. I also have to complete an apprenticeship in Disability & Aged Care (my first qualification in the industry after all these years) - a year long endeavour that is now due.

And of course I have to get the Demo done.

My biggest week? Maybe not - but a big'un, definitely a big'un.

4 Comments:

At 11:03 pm, Blogger Dabido said...

Wow! That is a BIG WEEK! Best of luck with it all.

 
At 7:15 pm, Blogger chad bramble said...

Ted,

I am thrilled you are still working on KotB. The NWN version was *yawn*!

I am stuck on ToE on the fourth level. Would you be willing to give me some help? I cannot get past the control box.

Thank you
chad bramble
chadbramble@gmail.com

 
At 9:44 am, Blogger SirChet said...

Just stopped by for my free cookie.
That's peanutbutter raisin, right?

This is one HUGE week for you, and not a small one for your fans.

I wish you great luck on the home, and all your endeavors.

 
At 3:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what abt ella having her solids for the first time? ;) that was a HUGE milestone there!! our baby is growing up too fast!!!! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home