Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pix!

Winnings: $1329

Here are some pix of me and Yvy: no, we won't be married for several months, but apparently in Asia u take the pix well beforehand. Makes a lot of sense: all the weddings I have been to have had a bloody great gap between the ceremony and reception - 3 hours or so - where u gotta go amuse yourself while the couple take pix. Ur in formalwear, probably far from home, wtf are u gonna do? One time we went to a dodgy pub, all done up in suits, my mates' wives all there and dolled up, and played pool in the public bar. I got beaten by 7 balls (ie without sinking anything) and for anyone who doesn't know, the penalty for this shameful loss here in Oz is a lap of the table with your pants down. So I did: top half besuited, bottom half nothing but underdaks. Very liberating experience. The locals were highly amused, and being a wedding party there were plenty of cameras on hand [sigh].

But I digress. The photographer was very professional, knew how to deal with amatuers, but kept telling me to smile (I wanted to smoulder ;-)) At least Yvy is enough of a babe to make the shots look good. Still dunno what she sees in me!



11 Comments:

At 4:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aarrggghh!! you beat me to it!! lol :P so bad lar....but i think i should have sent u the pix in jpeg. however, the scanner refused to scan in jpeg....finally got it scanned in .tiff. you wan?

 
At 6:57 pm, Blogger ShiningTed said...

yeah send em over!

 
At 10:19 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

oMG OMG, Yvy is marrying an ang moh and I am the last one to know? Hi Ted! Yvy's blog buddy from Penang. Congrats!!!!

 
At 11:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Lilian....you are NOT the last to know, trust me. ;)

 
At 5:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol homie u relly look liek krazy psyko serial killa!
in da pix #1 nasty smile its liek u tinkin how 2 skin da photoman afta he maeks da pix n wut parts of him wuld maek da gud meal.
n pix #2 its liek dedly calm b4 u flipout.
poor yvy :P

 
At 8:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! just a bum, u are BAD!! lol :P

 
At 9:47 pm, Blogger ShiningTed said...

Hey, I was ACQUITTED

 
At 1:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the judge says you're innocent, that's good enough for me.

Congratulations!

screeg

 
At 1:58 am, Blogger ShiningTed said...

Well, it was a technicality rather than proven innocence, but I'm a free man, thats all that matters... ;-)

 
At 1:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea its all gud altho now i hav 2 sleep wif ax unda me pillow 2 feel safe.

 
At 2:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i put up some pix too!!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home