Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Update

Well I have had a fairly fun morning, added mobs for Ioannis' Cobbler and also animated him so he swings a little hammer at a pair of boots. Also animated the Blacksmith (finally) while I was at it, and added another hammering character, complete with wandering waypoints and day/night transition. Very nice.

I finally quit my job - I had simply hit the wall. Have to tell my folks now - they will be worried by it, of course, but it had to be done.

My dad had a pacemaker inserted last Friday and was home next day - amazing what they can do nowdays. That will do wonders to improve his general health (we hope) since he had an excessively slow heartbeat at times - should give him more energy and allow him to better deal with his other health issues. He should be able to go into hospitla and get his knee operation done after all. I am not sure what is going on with treating his seizures though.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news about the job.
I've never in all my years regretted quitting a job, only that I hadn't quit sooner.

-screeg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home