Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

So lazy!

I recently got this in an email, but I am so lazy I couldn't be bothered hitting 'forward' and finding addresses. Not that its worth it. And it lets me kill two birds with one stone (also a very lazy thing to do) since I can just post it as a blog - many folks do that sort of thing. In fact I believe they tag folks to get involved and call them 'memes' or something. Meh. Just do this, or not, as the mood takes you. I found it surprisingly challenging, which is why I am posting it here. 'Yvy' will find it impossible. Someone whose first name starts with 's' will find it a breeze.

The rules? Use the first letter of your first name to answer all the following questions.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Edward

4 LETTER WORD: Easy

VEHICLE: Equipe (variety of Holden car)

TV SHOW: Everybody Loves Raymond

CITY: Edinburgh

BOY NAME: Edmund

GIRL NAME: Edwina

OCCUPATION: Electrician

SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Earrings

FOOD: Enchilada

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Exhaust fan

REASON FOR BEING LATE: Everybody else was coming late?

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Eeeeeek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home