Ted's RPG Rant

A place to rant about RPG games, particularly the Temple of Elemental Evil. Co8 members get a free cookie for stopping by. Thats ONE cookie each, no seconds.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kecik! 74



Yes, Kecik! lives! I have a few different ideas and hopefully should be able to get a few comix up over the next couple weeks. Once again, I am not using my standard font (Gorilla Milkshake) because I don't have it on this new PC yet.

O, and no I don't swear in front of Kecik. Ever. Really. Trust me.

EDIT: Got the navigation tabs updated! Crikey, didn't realise how long I had neglected them. I've gone through and tested all the 'next' ones but if you find a bug in the 'previous' ones, please leave a comment on the latest blog.

FIRST _ _ _ PREVIOUS _ _ _ NEXT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home